The SEO Analyst is responsible for understanding the architecture, design, development, and maintenance for innovative, engaging and informative sites. The SEO Analyst reports directly to the SEO Manager.
• Perform technical site audit to ensure the site is search engine friendly for desktop and mobile.
• Report any issues to the dev team to get them fixed.
• Understand web code to ensure quality, content, and readability by search engines.
• Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product and Engineering partners to push for technical SEO best practices.
• Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
• Develop and prioritize keywords to attract the target audience.
• Monitor and analyze SEO metrics.
• Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
• Communicate the performance of process improvements to the SEO Manager.
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes as needed.
• Look for and create opportunities to increase domain authority through backlinks, blogs, press releases, and other mediums.
• Executing on-page SEO elements and mapping strategies. Example: title tag, description, headings, internal linking, Alt tags, etc.
• Understand, implement, and manage local listings and citation submissions.
• Understand and implement local link earnings strategies.
• Create monthly, quality high level as well as in-depth reports.
• Ability to communicate directly with clients.
• Passion for search engine optimization.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively,and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere with a large portfolio of accounts.
• Excellent verbal and written skills. Experience in multifamily housing preferred.
• Quickly learn the industry and apply multifamily knowledge to Internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Facilitate periodic touch points with client personnel to understand client satisfaction, use of SEO, open issues and opportunities
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
• 2-4 years of working experience with SEO.
• Knowledgeable of all aspects/factors to local SEO including site structure, on-page and off-page SEO.
• Ability to analyze website performance in relation to SEO.
• Knowledge and experience using the following tools and software: Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Keyword Planner, Moz Local, Yext, Ahrefs, Crazy Egg, Optimizely, Open Site Explorer, Screaming Frog, and WordPress Content Management System.
• Knowledgeable on the most recent search engine algorithm updates and SEO best practices.
• Accomplished at preparing detailed SEO monthly reports and strategy recommendations.
• Basic understanding of HTML coding and how websites work.
• In-depth understanding of technical SEO factors that go into a proper website architecture and layout.
• Travel: 10-15% - primarily trade shows and conferences