||Account Representative IV
The Account Representative V is responsible for adding new customers as well as maintaining existing client account relationships. The Account Representative IV will have assigned revenue goals and activity responsibilities. The position will be responsible
for visiting management companies and owners in a geographic territory, attending managers meetings with RealPage clients, attending industry functions on behalf of RealPage, Inc. and meeting with client executive management.
• New sales activities include the management of prospecting, qualifying, closing, and follow up on implementations associated with new product and service sales.
• Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue within a given territory and/or named account listing.
• The work environment will be split equally between telephone work with clients in the office and outside fieldwork at client locations.
• Attend industry meetings with industry associations and Trade Shows, meetings are mandatory and may occur on evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Academic background with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• B2B Sales Experience with Software Solutions Sales or Accounting software sales preferred
• Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
• Ability to identify, qualify and prioritize prospects
• Ability to present products and solutions to large groups
• Ability to assess a situation and quickly formulate the correct solution
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a geographic territory on an on-going basis
• Minimum of 6 years of formal field sales work experience with a record of exceeding assigned quotas
• Computer software skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint
• Any certifications with Real Estate associations such as IREM or NAA is desired
• Contact management software experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
• This person will be a self-motivated, hard working, detail-oriented individual with punctual follow-up with clients on daily activities
• This individual needs to be a self-starter that is motivated by resolving client issues and selling solutions in order to collect commission income