||RealPage is looking to add a Senior Full Stack Java Web Developer. We are looking for someone that contributes specialized technical knowledge in multiple application development efforts. Your principle responsibility is to design and develop data driven
applications. In this position you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
What you will be doing:
• Develop highly scalable SaaS based JAVA applications on Linux platform, applying sound object-oriented principles and design patterns.
• Participate in internal testing to identify problems early, perform error and stress scenarios, and tuning for performance.
• Identify and recommend where new technologies may be incorporated
• Follow best practices of the industry for delivering high-quality software in a timely manner and to the specification
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Develop Web Services for internal and external consumption-REST, SOAP
What we think it takes to get the job:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 7-10 years’ experience developing n-tier applications or Master’s degree plus 5 years’ experience
minimum requirements; additional web technologies experience is always a plus.
• Strong experience in PL/SQL including stored procedures, triggers, queries.
• Experience with Ant/Maven Build/Deployment process.
• Knowledge of Linux/UNIX, SQL is preferred.
• Knowledge of AWS CLI, SDK, .NET, #C is a great plus
• Experience with test automation on the client layer is a plus
• Familiarity with Agile and scrum methodologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision and comfortable with strict deadlines
• Experience defining technical expectations and goals of projects