||Knowledge Management Coordinator
||The Knowledge Management Coordinator is responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining the Product Support knowledge management system (KMS). The Knowledge Management Coordinator recognizes that KM tools are critical to supporting our client-facing
employees and works to cultivate a comprehensive KMS that permits the transfer of knowledge across the organization. This team member organizes information and knowledge resources, compiles statistical information, and prepares reports as needed to deliver
to the management team. This person will also need to follow up with subject matter experts regularly to obtain and update content to ensure the KMS has current and relevant information.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and manage the Product Support knowledgebase.
• Ensure that the knowledgebase is properly deployed, updated and utilized.
• Establish standards for the workflow and completion of KMS articles.
• Responsible for the categorization of KMS articles.
• Assists in the development and delivery of training to ensure that Agents are familiar with usage of the KMS.
• Works closely with subject matter experts in order to verify that the KMS has the most current and relevant content.
• Review and prioritize projects to ensure the timely completion and accuracy of information.
• Verify that the structure and content of the knowledgebase are designed to ensure the delivery of great customer experiences.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related industry.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience using a current knowledgebase and understanding the needs of the front line support agents preferred.
• Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
• Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental quality standards.
• Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
• Strong written communication skills. Excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence construction.
• Exceptional communication, listening and analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
• Must exhibit excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with RealPage products preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to rapidly gain product knowledge and effectively communicate it to agents.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Must have familiarity with Internet software and Windows operating systems.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with agents, internal departments, clients and management.
• Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents.
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
• Primarily in-office support of clients and support agents, with some travel as needed.
• Able to work extended hours when required.
• Able to sit or stand for frequent periods in the same location with some opportunity to move about.