||Associate Digital Marketing Strategist
GuideStone is a dynamic, diverse financial services organization that services more than 200,000 participants nationwide in the faith-based marketplace. We offer retirement, insurance, investment management, property and casualty coverage, and executive
planning products and services to the Southern Baptist and wider evangelical Christian community. GuideStone sponsors the nation’s largest Christian-screened registered mutual fund family and is located in Dallas, Texas. We are an innovative organization that
invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of its employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship. We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible
work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
We are currently looking for an Associate Digital Marketing Strategist to join the GuideStone Team:
This position is responsible for assisting the organization in maintaining all online content. They will assist marketing strategists in creating/modifying content on the corporate website via enterprise CMS. This position will also assist with building
landing pages and maintaining up to date content in our EMP. This position will assist the business in making decisions for campaigns by researching and managing analytics reporting for GuideStone.org, through Google Analytics and other tools available. Will
be accountable for elevating GuideStone’s Social Media presence for GuideStone.org and providing guidance for Social Media strategy. Additional responsibilities include online research and competitive analysis.
The essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Content Management Components
- Serve as an author for the corporate content management system for GuideStone.org and all products and services silos.
- Assist business units in creating/modifying content on the corporate web site (landing pages, vanity URLs, microsites, etc.) – answer questions, suggest ideas, solve problems, create new designs.
- Manage assigned departmental requests for changes to the website – analyze requests and work with appropriate areas (business units and IS).
- Assist in optimizing site content for the best overall user experience. Stays abreast of best UX practices.
- Help create, maintain and update media within our content management system.
- Website Analytics
- Assists in managing analytics reporting for GuideStone.org and all silos, MyGuidestone.org and Employer Access through Google Analytics and other tools available.
- Provides support for paid search campaigns (keyword research, ad writing, strategy).
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested from various departments.
- Social Media Components
- Oversee our social media monitoring system, both implementation and listening for all social media channels.
- Aggregates content for social media messages from appropriate departments and submits for publishing to Social Media Manager.
- Considers the impact of social media on the overall objective of the web content as it relates to SEO and SEM.
- Email Marketing
- Oversee digital assets in EMP and ensure that all landing pages are current and up to date.
- Assists with HTML email and landing page coding.
- Competitor Analysis
- Manage, research and collect data from competitors’ websites, mobile apps, social media presence
- Research emerging technical marketing/system trends.
- Research email and mobile marketing trends.
- Support the growing mobile marketing needs of the business, primarily in the areas of research and strategy.
- Provide after-hours support during IT production/cycle (out of cycle/emergency) moves, on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Manager of Digital Marketing with strategic projects and research that have digital marketing implications.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Advertising or MIS, preferred.
- 3+ years of website content management.
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
- CMS experience preferred (Sitecore preferred).
- EMP experience preferred (Marketo preferred).
- High proficient PC skills in MS office and applicable.
- Understanding and ability to code in HMTL and CSS, preferred.
- Exposure to Google Analytics, AdWords, SEO and Keywords.
- Strong familiarity with Excel preferred.
- Ability to design and interpret technical specifications.
- Knowledge of current Web tools and technologies.
- Ability to learn software applications and technical information quickly.
- Familiar with the social media landscape and with social media monitoring systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to interact with staff, end users, and management.
- Strong understanding of complete Internet-based product development life cycle.
- Understanding of how to use the web as a marketing tool.
- Experience with developing cross-departmental consensus.
- Experience collaborating and coordinating in difficult business and technical situations.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adapts well to change and works well under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organization skills to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Travel approximately 5%.
||Send This Job to a Friend