||CN - Customer Service Representative
Visit our website at:
To see why customers value Bunzl, Click here.
Bunzl Distribution USA, Inc. supplies a range of products including outsourced food packaging, disposable supplies, and cleaning and safety products to food processors, supermarkets, non-food retailers, convenience stores and other users. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunzl Distribution is the largest division of Bunzl plc, an international distribution and outsourcing group headquartered in London.
Bunzl Distribution owns and operates more than 100 warehouses that serve all 50 states and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada, the Caribbean and parts of Mexico. With more than 4,000 employees and 400,000-plus supply items, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America. Worldwide sales are in excess of $8.5 billion.
- Answering customer inquiries, entering and successfully processing orders (50-100 daily) via the AS400
- Investigating customer problems and/or complaints to successful resolution
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external customers with exceptional service
- Function as a liaison between customer service and other branch departments, National Accounts and/or Sales Representatives to provide product pricing and product research
- Producing monthly order guides
- Expediting orders as required
- Working effectively in a team environment to meet business goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a call center environment. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a Windows environment with experience in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with IBM AS400 operating system a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with the ability to multi-task using judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent detail-orientated customer service skills
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including an RRSP with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, perceived race, ancestry, place of origin, national origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability, social circumstances, political belief and/or source of income; or any other prohibited ground of discrimination as defined in the applicable Human Rights Legislation.