||Program Maintenance Administrator
||Purpose of Position: The Program Administrator position will be responsible for providing ongoing support by entering and maintaining all Choice Administrator’s Program plan maintenance systems to include CalChoice, Choice Builder and any new programs established in the future. This position will also be responsible for updating and maintaining the Plans, Rates, Benefits and Service Areas in all Choice Administrators Programs as well as updating Marketing collateral, website content, form changes, weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and other projects as required. This position will review of Plan related documents to ensure that all benefit information is in parallel with benefit information previously received from the Plan and resolve discrepancies as needed.
• Will assist in the procurement of all rating, benefit information and service areas with all Choice Administrators carriers
• Assist in the set up new programs, carriers, and plans as they are contracted
• Will review various Heath Plan and Carrier related documents such as Summary of Benefit and Coverage (SBC), Evidence of Coverage (EOC) and Group Service Agreements (GSA) received from various sources to ensure accuracy and consistency. Will document and report any discrepancies to the owner/creator of document and will follow-up to ensure that timely corrections are received and resolved. Will be responsible for posting approved documents on website, monitor expiration date of documents/material and remove from website when appropriate
• Enter and maintain benefits, rates and service areas for CaliforniaChoice and Choice Builder in Plan Maintenance systems
• Enter new zip codes and cities in Master Zip file in Pegasus and notify W&B Plan Maintenance that change is needed
• Initiate and test changes made for all programs in the Plan Maintenance systems
• Assist with processing all carrier reports for all Choice Administrators programs on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Assist with the final review of all rates and Zip Codes entered by other team members to ensure accuracy
• Extend Quoting and Renewal dates for all Choice Administrator programs
• Initiate changes to marketing materials and forms as needed. Review proofs for accuracy. Distribute final PDFs to all applicable parties
• Save Marketing PDFs on Sharepoint, on websites, and send to appropriate distribution list
• Act as a liaison between Word & Brown Plan Maintenance, IT, Sales, Customer Service and carriers for rating and benefits information
• Assist in resolving any rating and benefit discrepancies
• Assist with the review of specifications and documentation regarding website enhancements, enter and test Footprint tickets for Choice Administrators website content or make changes through Content Management tool
• Review all print requests to determine if any new revisions need to be made. Distribute to Marketing or order through On Demand System.
• Assist Manager in creating and updating training material, standard operating procedures and workflows for all department responsibilities
• Initiate translations of certain marketing pieces and forms with vendor and deliver final PDFs to all applicable parties
• Create and double-check rate guides and rate comparisons for all Choice Administrator programs
• Assist in trainimg new employees to to the department
• Assist in reviewing website content to ensure information is up to date and all links are working
• Assist Program Operations Manager as needed in all tasks related to Program Operations department
• Communicate changes to Corp Communications as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned by management and project leads
• On-site regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job
||Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Computer literate with strong Intermediate Excel and WORD skills. Extremely detail oriented with a high level of accuracy. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in order to meet deadlines. Knowledge of group health insurance, project management and understanding of plans, rates and benefit designs helpful. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High School graduate or higher
Industry knowledge helpful but not required
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and occasional standing and walking. Must have adequate hearing for phone work. Vision requirements include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Must be able to use a keyboard and other office equipment. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally. Working environment noise level is moderate.
||Send This Job to a Friend