Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
• Strong communication skills (written, grammatical and verbal) required.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of employees and customers.
• Must have strong attention to detail, strong analytical skills and problem analysis/solving skills to identify trends and improve processes to resolve issues.
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented professional work environment.
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
• Ability to retain large quantities of information.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Accurately type a minimum of 50 WPM.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Publisher, SharePoint, Outlook), web based technology.
• Must be highly motivated, have ability to take initiative, be accountable, have excellent interpersonal, and service oriented skills.
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry a plus
• Customer Focus, Humor, Listening, Self-Knowledge, Time Management, Written Communication
In addition to the KSAs and Additional Competencies listed above, there are more competencies related to this position. Please refer to the Individual Contributor – Associate competency addendum.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 2+ years of office and/or customer service experience required.
• At least one year of data entry experience required.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and occasional standing and walking. Must have adequate hearing for phone work. Vision requirements include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Must be able to use a keyboard and other office equipment. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally.