Purpose of Position: To assist brokers and groups with the annual renewal process for CHOICE Administrators CaliforniaChoice and ChoiceBuilder products.
• Educate the brokers in all aspects of the annual renewal.
• Review annual changes that have taken place to groups' plan benefits, participating health care service plans (carriers), ancillary benefits, program features, etc..
• Re-sell the Choice products/concepts to brokers and employers. This is accomplished by analyzing the renewal premiums, plans, network and benefits updates and then providing renewal options to the broker or employer for Tier changes, employer contribution changes, etc. and by discussing options for retaining the highest level of benefits at the most reasonable costs for both the employer and the employees.
• Work with the brokers and groups in re-qualification of groups for Plan availability as applicable to Program.
• On-site regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
• Performs other business tasks or functions as assigned.