||COBRA Enrollment Rep II
||Purpose of Position:
Process and maintain all Federal and Cal-COBRA elections received for new and existing CaliforniaChoice Administrator groups and Choice Builder Cal-COBRA groups. Process COBRA premiums received and all changes to individual beneficiary records. Assist management with any staff processing questions, processing exceptions and training.
Expert knowledge of all CPC Enrollment Rep I and Eligibility duties as well as the following:
• Knowledge of COBRA Laws and Guidelines
• Knowledge of customer service techniques.
• Stay abreast of the latest trends and regulations that affect continuation of benefits.
• Delegate and assign tasks to staff, ensuring proper distribution based on workloads and skill levels.
• Serve as authority for all functional questions related to the department.
• Provide Customer Service Center support on questions regarding basic plan information, account information, insurance information on both Federal and State COBRA regulations.
• Deliver group and/or individual instruction and training to COBRA team members.
• Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to all trainees.
• Assist COBRA Manager in creation, maintenance and update of processes and procedures
• Assist COBRA Manager to ensure that forms, correspondence, policies and procedures comply with Federal and State regulations relating to COBRA.
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Assist in training of new and existing COBRA Department Staff.
Skills & Abilities Required: Ability to adapt to policy and company changes. Ability to retain large quantities of information regarding department and company policies. Computer literate (Windows), Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint and data entry skills. Typing at 50 WPM or more. Knowledge of the health insurance industry preferred. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Strong problem solving, written, verbal, and organizational skills to communicate within an office environment. Must be highly motivated, have ability to take initiative, be accountable, have excellent interpersonal, communication, and service oriented skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Requirements: A minimum of 2 years office and/or processing experience. A minimum of 1 year COBRA Administration experience
Educational Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent.
||Send This Job to a Friend