||2nd Assistant Store Manager
The 2nd Assistant Store Manager supports the Store Manager in the successful operation and profitability of the store which includes training, directing and monitoring all department staff.
• Must be able to Manage daily activities of the Vitamin, Body Care, Grocery, Dairy/Frozen, Produce and Receiving departments
• Hiring, training, developing, and coaching Store staff.
• Ensuring “World Class” customer service at all times
• Managing shrink in all departments especially in the perishable departments
• Managing “Out of Stocks”
• Ensuring that your Natural Grocers store is clean, full and friendly at all times.
• Drives sales though knowledgeable customer service.
6 months – 1 year management experience in grocery and/or related retail experience, natural foods industry a plus.
Able to manage changing priorities.
Possesses a sense of urgency in the completion of tasks.
Possesses excellent customer service skills.
Is highly organized with great attention to detail.
Ability to stay focused with the task at hand.
Ability to take direction and follow through.
Must be cashier trained.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
1. Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs, repetitive lifting up to 30 lbs.
2. Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs.
3. Requires the use of both arms and both hands with full range of motion.
4. Must be able to bend at the waist and knees, twist, push and pull.
5. Must be able to kneel, squat, and climb as needed.
6. Must be able to reach overhead and away from the body.
7. Must be able to stand for at least 90% of the time.
8. Must be able to walk for at least 90% of the time.