||Senior Environmental Project Manager
||Seeking a Senior Environmental Project Manager to lead all aspects of environmental project management, including client management and business development. Entrepreneurial person capable of building an Environmental Practice with existing industrial clients.
• Prepare detailed proposals and cost estimates for existing and new client contracts.
• Manage Phase 1 Due Diligence, environmental permitting, regulatory strategy development, environmental field surveys, and construction compliance for a variety of energy-related projects, including, but not limited to, oil and gas upstream, midstream, and down stream.
• Manage environmental survey subcontractors and environmental firms assigned to project phases.
• Develop and maintain environmental policy and procedures manuals for compliance assurance throughout the lifecycle of projects.
• Knowledge of the principles, practices and acceptable techniques of business development and managing client relationships.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of project planning, development, and evaluation related to the environmental projects and the energy services industry.
• Knowledge of documents related to requests for proposals, invitations for bid and tendering offers.
• Ability to review project work, quantities, costs, accuracy of specifications, completeness, and constructability.
• Ability to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including advanced technical writing abilities.
• Ability to maintain and establish effective working relationships.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
• Ability to compile, review and reconcile data for accuracy, completeness and compliance.
• Ability to perform work accurately in a detail oriented environment.
||• Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Geology or a related field, Master’s Degree preferred. PG or PE registration required.
• 5- 10 years of relevant work experience
•Excellent project management skills.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
||Send This Job to a Friend