Taste & Share
Jack Daniel's Grill
From the Grill
Sizzling & Main EntrÉes
Soups & Side Salads
Allergen Menu (PDF)
Crafts, Bottles & Drafts
Beers on Tap
By the Bottle
TGI Smoothies Est. 1984
Connect With Us
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Submit Your Resume
View Submitted Applications
Manage digital and social channel marketing.
Key Responsibilities & Major Accountabilities
• Manage social media calendar and work with creative manager on post ideation and channel strategy.
• Review posts, monitor channels and participate in social engagement.
• Manage social influencer visits and content creation.
• Manage Website images in collaboration with Merchandising managers.
• Manage Home Page merchandising materials along with store page advertising
• Assist creatives with trafficking of paid social and digital assets.
• Work with internal project team to communicate updates and deliverables for all materials. Communicate project schedules and content due dates to insure on-time delivery of creative and printed materials.
• Assist field marketing teams for franchisee and local market needs.
• Work with cross functional teams to develop key timelines and deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing / communication preferred. Minimum 1-3 years related Marketing experience required.
• Independent Thinker and Solution Oriented.
• Knowledge of print process and production
• Strong attention to detail.
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Adobe or video editing experience a plus
Ability to Stand 6-8 Hours
Send This Job to a Friend