The SYNNEX Culture - SYNNEX creates additional value for all of our partners at all transaction points. For the company to succeed, each SYNNEX associate is focused on delivering the finest products, services, and solutions in the industry. SYNNEX values and rewards loyalty, teamwork, integrity, and industry. We encourage team collaboration and the spirit of entrepreneurship. Our associates are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing our team members with the opportunity to realize personal growth and professional success.
Get in S•Y•N•C• with SYNNEX
Start Your New Career as a Shipping/ Receiving Clerk I
The Right Fit - SYNNEX Canada is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that include the physical or administrative tasks involved in shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. The incumbent will be responsible for examining, stocking and distributing materials in inventory and on manufacturing line.
STATUS: Permanent, Full-Time (2 openings)
LOCATION: Guelph, ON
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Shipping
· Complete pick functions encompassing all pick processes: paper pick, paper smart pick, paperless pick, parcel batch pick, LTL pick
· Accurately pick product based on part number and quantities on assigned pick lists
· Maintain records of merchandise shipped
· Report discrepancies accurately
· Meet and maintain departmental productivity standards
· Ensure housekeeping is a daily priority
· Work as part of a team
· Ensure co-worker safety and departmental security
· Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
· Assist in departmental coverage as required, including weekends if needed
· Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, from 12:00pm – 8:30pm
· Work in a safe manner. Be conscientious at all times, of safety on the job, by adhering to the established health and safety measures and practices of the company. Report workplace hazards and any violations of the relevant legislation to the employer.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Previous warehouse experience is required
· Machine trained an asset
· Basic computer knowledge
· Good basic math skills
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Meet weight lifting requirements of up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
· Be able to stand for long periods of time
· High School diploma or GED equivalent
What SYNNEX offers - if you share our mission, our strong work ethic, and our values of integrity, continuous learning, quality of work, commitment, teamwork, execution and results, respect for the individual, and taking manageable risks, then SYNNEX may be the place for you. We offer:
• Competitive Compensation • Medical/dental/vision Insurance • Profit Sharing Opportunity • Employee Referral Award program • Employee Purchase Plan (EPP) • Out of Country travel assistance • Health/ Wellness programs • Smoking cessation incentive • Paid Sick Days • Health club membership incentive • Employee Assistance Program • Weight loss incentive • Tuition Assistance • Milestone Service Awards • Community Involvement activities • Employee of the Quarter awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • Huang Leadership Development Scholarship
SYNNEX Canada Limited is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), 2012 ensuring accommodation for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.