THE SYNNEX CULTURE
SYNNEX Corporation creates additional value for all of our partners at all transaction points. For the company to succeed, each SYNNEX associate is focused on delivering the finest products, services, and solutions in the industry. SYNNEX values and rewards loyalty, teamwork, integrity, and industry. We encourage team collaboration and the spirit of entrepreneurship. Our associates are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing our team members with the opportunity to realize personal growth and professional success.
Get in S•Y•N•C• with SYNNEX
Start Your New Career as an……..Information Security Specialist
THE RIGHT FIT
SYNNEX is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment performing advanced implementation and assurance of technical security strategies; developing assurance of information security mechanisms and services; uses expertise in security systems to perform probes of the network, applications and devices to determine if security vulnerabilities exist or if security and access control policies have been violated; provide advanced technical guidance in project implementation and security-based training and provide solid solutions and services which ultimately contribute to the security of SYNNEX Corp.
· Within established frameworks, participates in the development, implementation and assurance of technical security strategies across SYNNEX, with little to no supervision. Considered an expert on IT security matters.
· Responsible for the established assurance of information security mechanisms and services throughout the enterprise.
· Works as part of a cross-functional team that manages a full spectrum of technology issues and problems providing security-based direction in technical standards, planning and strategy.
· Participates in the implementation of complex security initiatives and global security parameters based upon the level of risk for all enterprise IT platforms and infrastructure.
· Provides internal consulting, internal analysis and security reviews to support project teams and business units in identifying secure solutions for attaining business goals and objectives.
· Remains current on potential business threats and is proactive in supporting new security policies and modifications to current security policies.
· Performs probes of the network, applications, and devices to determine if security vulnerabilities exist and if security and access control policies have been violated.
· Needs to be available for on-call duty when necessary.