Outside Software Sales
Are you just working for a company or are you part of a CAUSE?
Thryv selects entrepreneurial, driven individuals who will make a difference.
Our Cause: Protect & grow local business market share through the use of our customizable software
Thryv is seeking a hungry and moldable individual to strategize and offer our unique software solutions to local business owners, while enjoying INCREDIBLE benefits in a REALLY FANTASTIC culture.
The ideal candidate must be both digitally savvy and an ace hunter. This person will be responsible for selling software to local businesses including things like CRM, text messaging, email marketing and social media.
This is a full-time position that offers a salary and UN-CAPPED commissions. If you are confident in your ability to hunt & sell…you WILL make great money and have fun doing it.
Who you are:
- Goal oriented…you’re known for destroying your sales goals
- Persuasive…you could explain software solutions in simple terms
- Moldable…you have a thirst for knowledge & want to make a difference
- Exceed sales quotas & expectations
- Build a pipeline of prospects & close new deals
- Develop great solutions to help our customers WIN!
- +2 years sales experience
- Proven record of prospecting & cold calling experience
- Tech savvy
Ideally you possess:
- Proven success in new business acquisition
- Experience in up-selling Software Solutions
- Desire to achieve and be competitive with an optimistic attitude
- Medical (includes Rx and Vision)
- Basic Life
- Basic AD&D
- Supplemental Life: EE, Spouse, and Dependent*
- Supplemental AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account - Health Care
- Flexible Spending Account - Dependent Day Care
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k (1st day for all)
- Thryv will match your contributions up to an effective rate of 4.5% of your eligible pay if you contribute at least 6%.
- Paid time-off (holiday’s, vacation days, personal & sick days)
- Mileage or transportation reimbursement
At Thryv, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today’s competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace.
These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose Thryv?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You’ll be a part of a strong and stable company that’s current client
base exceeds 700,000 and who’s forecasted 2018 sales are over $2 billion. You’ll feel good about what you do and that you’re making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.