||Client Service Manager (Business Development) – Water & Transportation
||We are currently seeking a highly energetic and entrepreneurial person to lead the business development for existing and new water, wastewater, transportation, water resources, and municipal clients within the Southern Nevada area in particular and the
State of Nevada in general.
The successful candidate will have a Nevada network of water, wastewater, transportation, and water resources (flood control) connections and regional expertise in one or more of the following:
• Wastewater collection and conveyance
• Wastewater treatment and Biosolids management
• Wastewater disposal and reuse
• Water supply
• Water treatment
• Water distribution and storage
• Traffic and Transportation planning (Phase I)
• Traffic Engineering
• Roadway/Highway/Interstate design (Phase II)
• Construction Management
• Flood risk reduction
• Ecosystem restoration
• Other water related field
Essential duties include:
• Initiates, develops, and maintains close client relationships with Nevada clients including but not limited to Clark County, City of Las Vegas, City of North Las Vegas, City of Henderson, and Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT)
• Manages the preparation of proposals, presentations, contract procedures, client invoicing, and collections
• Actively participates in AWWA, WEF, APWA, ASCE, and other professional organizations at the local, regional, and national levels
• Develops creative and innovative approaches to project development
• Provides leadership during project execution
• Leads our efforts in Client Satisfaction
• Assists in developing strategic plans for assigned clients including identification of project opportunities and pursuits
• Maintains marketing database and prepares routine reports on sales efforts
||• Bachelors of Science degree
• Requires 15+ years of relevant experience in a consulting engineering or public works environment
• Proven track record of successful project and client development
• Membership and current active participation in AWWA ,WEF, or APWA is a plus
• Must possess knowledge of water and transportation infrastructure
• Must possess a working knowledge of funding sources for Transportation, water, wastewater, and water resources projects
The successful candidate will enjoy the initiation, development, and maintenance of close client and staff relationships; the delivery of water/wastewater/transportation/water resources projects; the execution of creative approaches to project development;
and personal dedication to serving client needs.
The Client Service Manager will be based in our Las Vegas, Nevada office.
Stanley Consultants is an international, employee-owned consulting firm providing Planning, Design, and Construction Management services in Water, Energy, and Transportation. We celebrated our 100th anniversary in 2013 and believe in empowering our employees
to achieve their professional potential.
We would be pleased to have you join our winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend