||Hwy 290 & N. Eldridge Pkwy
||Assistant Sales Rep
1. Assists Sales Representative (SR) in delivering products sold to each account.
2. Ensures merchandising of all products in assigned store; builds displays and places point of sale materials as instructed.
3. Establishes and maintains good customer service relations by ensuring backrooms and shelves are left orderly, deliveries are made as scheduled, providing respectful courtesy to retailers and shoppers, etc.
4. Assists SR in interfacing with the Verifier to ensure the truck is checked-in correctly; Must understand and be able to complete the checking in and out of an assigned truck and complete settlement procedures.
5. Assists SR in pre and post trip truck inspections.
1. Restocks account inventories by moving product from back rooms to cold boxes, displays and warm shelves in assigned accounts; must follow Code Date Policy.
2. Strives to achieve the number one position in each account in the placement of paper (promotional and theme) and permanent P.O.S. to ensure Silver Eagle dominance.
3. Ensures appropriate paper P.O.S. is in accounts and ensures pricing is in place
4. Assists and/or builds displays with proper P.O.S. per Company policy, to meet retailer needs and to maximize product sales.
5. Submits daily activity reports to supervisor.
6. Other duties as assigned.
||1. High school diploma or GED. 2. 1-3 years of general work experience preferred. 3. Able to obtain and maintain T.A.B.C permits. 4. Excellent communication, organizational and assertive skills. 5. Must have dependable personal vehicle to perform assigned work for Silver Eagle with proof of liability insurance. 6. Driving record within MVR policy guidelines. - No license revocation, suspension, DUI/DWI, careless or reckless driving. 7. Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a strong plus. 8. Must be able to push 300 lbs dolly load and move 161 lbs kegs. 9. Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
||Send This Job to a Friend