||Route Assistant w/ Class A-CDL
||1. Assist the Driver in delivering products sold to each account.
2. Follows Corporate Sales and Merchandising Standards guidelines to ensure the merchandising of all corporate products including restocking to avoid out-of-stock, making minor legal space adjustments, building displays, installing, placing and providing P.O.S. and pricing product as allowed by retailers.
3. Establishes and maintains good customer service relations by ensuring backrooms and shelves are left orderly, deliveries are made as scheduled, providing respectful courtesy to retailers and shoppers, etc.
4. Follows and enforces Anheuser Busch equity agreement and other supplier contract Code Date policies.
5. Must be able to fulfill a Driver’s job responsibilities when assigned to run a route.
6. Must understand and be able complete the checking truck in and out to ensure proper settlement and handles all damaged, short code and out of code product at Check-In.
7. Must assist Driver in pre and post trip truck inspections.
8. Adheres to strict safe working/driving practices, Company Policies, rules, regulations, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports to supervisor if not immediately correctable.
9. Adheres to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act.
10. Other duties as assigned.
||1. Current Class A-CDL required. Plus one year driving experience.
2. High school diploma or GED.
3. 1 year of general work experience required. Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a strong plus.
4. Able to obtain & maintain T.A.B.C permit and pallet jack certification.
5. Excellent communication, organizational and assertive skills.
6. Driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
7. Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
8. Must be able to perform physically demanding work, to include frequent lifting of cases of up to 38 pounds, and the frequent lifting and handling of kegs that weigh up to 161 pounds.
9. Must be able to frequently push, pull, and handle fully loaded wheelers of up to 355 pounds.
Candidates must meet the satisfactory requirements on their background check and drug screen to qualify.