About the Role
With the goal of helping build a transparent, metrics-driven professional IT organization, we are seeking a purpose-driven Process Manager with a record of accomplishments in the development and implementation of ITSM processes, governance models, metrics,
measurements and integration of processes for the Enterprise. You will partner with all IT team
members, and build, champion and govern these processes for all of IT.
You will play a vital role to ensure that every IT team member adheres to the processes and metrics that you help implement, so that we can deliver on our Mission to make life better for those with kidney disease and our Vision to be unsurpassed in our individualized
experience, our quality, and our compassion. You thrive in fast paced, dynamic environments that provide you fulfillment when enhancing the lives of others. You approach your work with an indisputable sense of greater Purpose, and have the goal of helping
build a transparent, metrics-driven professional IT organization.
What You Will Gain
Relationships: You will work directly with a multi-disciplinary team who are just as passionate as you with making a difference in others’ lives. You will also work alongside leaders who look to support you in providing you guidance and
the “big picture”, ultimately resulting in excellent service that is unsurpassed by others in our industry.
Impact: The work that you do will transform the IT organization into “running IT like a business”. This, in turn, will result in better service and efficiencies to the entire organization that will enable our patients to live a better life
that meets their needs holistically.
Growth: You will receive many challenges that will enhance your professional skills and capabilities. You will work in an environment where fulfilling one’s aspirations is not necessarily a linear path, but more like a jungle gym with multiple
options for development.
• Be instrumental in development and implementation of ITSM processes, governance models, metrics, measurements and integration of processes
• Ensure process standardization across IT functions, vendors and partners. Partner effectively with all IT functions and strategic partners, in the development and maintenance of processes and procedures to ensure robust Service Delivery
• Provide oversight and direction across the wide set of ITIL v3 processes that are required to ensure the effective and efficient operations of the Infrastructure and ADM organizations for both internal and external stakeholders
• Be responsible for management of vendor resources supporting ITIL cross functional areas
• Deliver detailed analysis and validation of ITIL processes and drive proactive continuous improvement of all ITIL v3 processes with an emphasis on the evolving needs of all stakeholders and new end-user computing functionality introduced over time
• Support documentation and communication of all processes, policies and procedures for obtaining IT support
• Ensure value-added ITIL v3 processes are developed and updated to reflect operational changes, producing a rich set of Service Level Agreement and Operational Level Agreements
• Set, track, measure, and report on key performance metrics which demonstrate the effectiveness of ITSM processes and compliance of the same, including SLAs and OLAs to a diverse set of stakeholders
• Develop and execute defined ITIL processes and ensure integration across these processes
• Create and maintain IT Runbooks (including but not limited to: IT Policies, procedures, M&A, DR, etc)
• Drive the day to day activities to ensure cross functional governance, maintenance and process execution quality
• Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction with IT services. Enable and champion an IT service culture, with an eye for transparency.
• Maintain day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution (including any escalation as may be necessary) of Service Management issues which arise in connection with ITSM Services
• Establish governance mechanisms, reporting and related tool automation