Accurately enter utility invoice data from utility invoices into Oracle Based proprietary software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process utility invoices
- Identify utility invoices with potential issues and escalate for investigation/resolution.
- Verify the accuracy of client utility invoice data entered by other Invoice Processors
- Consistently achieve Team metrics for quality and productivity
Other duties as assigned Attributes:
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and managers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment including giving and receiving feedback and guidance to/from team members to ensure production goals are met
- Ability to perform prudent reasoning and technical evaluations of complex invoices and contribute options for solutions
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed instructions
- Good grammatical skills
- Intermediate mathematical computation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated aptitude for accuracy
- Sustain minimum Ten Key data entry speed of 13,000 keystrokes per hour at 99% accuracy.
- Ability to work flexible hours required
- Experience in energy, utility, or accounts payable is preferred, not required
- Ability to research and problem solve with minimal direction
- Intermediate knowledge of computer-based software such as Windows and Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- High school diploma and technical clerical experience (1-3 years)
Work Hours: Regular office hours are to be maintained. The corporate office is open from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST. However, additional hours or a modified work schedule may be necessary to complete all work; this may include working
longer than an 8-hour shift and/or working weekends.