||The Revenue Operations Billing Analyst serves as a key resource in the Revenue Operations/billing department in the research and analysis of complex items related to customer contracts and billing.
• Review contracts and process sales orders and billing changes into the order/billing and production systems. Ensure contractual elements are entered in accordance with contract terms.
• Provide Billing Operations support which could include new order validation, product database setup, adjustment processing, billing reconciliation, and resolution of customer issues.
• Research customer agreements and addendums that outline the key rates, terms and conditions. Interpret contractual terms and process billing related transactions in accordance to such terms.
• Maintain operational and specific product line knowledge with the ability to translate and correlate this data to billing practices.
• Support Implementation, sales, customer support, and other internal departments in resolving issues. Cultivate internal and external relationships to gain new knowledge and competencies. Provide technical advice to resolve moderately complex billing and order
• Communicate with external customers and explain billing invoices and billing polices to clients. Assist in researching client questions regarding billing and order setup.
• Assist in developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring policies and procedures related to the revenue cycle to ensure the quality of billing functions.
• Assist in the development of process improvements by identifying revenue cycle problems and making recommendations for improvements. Research and analyze data to resolve issues, identify and select alternatives to address outstanding issues, and work with
management to implement solutions for improvement.
• Assist in mid-month and month end close duties to ensure accurate and timely billing close.
• Minimum of 2-3 Revenue Cycle or Billing experience or Bachelor's degree in related field. Bachelor's degree preferred with background in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred, but not required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel Advanced functions
• Experience with Microsoft Access or other database tools preferred
• Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with numerous facilities and facility departments.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, achieve tight deadlines and take initiative on multiple projects
• Strong knowledge of internal control concepts related to high transactional/billing environments
• Excellent language and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Demonstrate patience and overall courteous behavior when working with internal and external customers
• Strong organizational ability; must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; detail orientated
• Must be a self-managing, motivated individual and have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment