||NOC Engineer II
||The NOC Engineer will be responsible for monitoring our production and enterprise environments. This position will work closely with U.S. counterparts ensuring system availability requirements and Change Management Policies are maintained and enforced.
• Actively monitor and react to real-time system conditions and make recommendations for improvements to our monitoring and reporting model.
• Implement approved system changes to test and production environments
• Resolve or escalate any system issues according to department procedures.
• Document and maintain all changes to departmental policy and procedures.
• Make daily reporting entries and ensure required accuracy levels in the Change Management Database are met.
• Ensure Technical Support commitments are met.
• Enforce the policies and procedures of the Information Technology Group.
• Excellent English language and communication skills (written and verbal)
• University degree
• At least 1-2 years of experience in a related IT position
• Must know how to navigate current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
• Experience using MS Word and Excel is required
• Experience in command line scripting is a plus
• Experience troubleshooting various PC hardware is preferred
• Beginning level knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies is preferred.
• Experience using Microsoft’s System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is preferred
• IT Systems Support based A+ Certification or equivalent related technical experience is a plus
• MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) preferred
• Must have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously, in a time controlled environment
• Demonstrated business professional attitude when working with internal and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to work independently; must be self-motivated and goal oriented
• Demonstrated ability to follow procedures and ensure that others are following departmental procedures
• Availability to work in excess of forty hours per week including nights and weekends as required.
• This position is classified as a sensitive position and will require annual criminal background screenings.
||Send This Job to a Friend