Marketing and Communications Intern
Collegis Education is seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern to support various marketing strategy and communications projects for our largest partner in a fun and dynamic marketing department.
The Collegis marketing department supports higher education institutions with everything from inquiry generation to admissions support and nurturing. We deliver strategies to help colleges capture interest and empower more prospective students
to walk the path to graduation; the Marketing and Communications Intern will play an integral role in supporting key strategies and initiatives through project execution while learning the ins-and-outs of a large marketing organization.
If you are a go-getter with a passion for education and an interest in working in a fast paced team environment, this position will be the perfect opportunity for you to gain a broad experience in numerous aspects of marketing.
The Marketing and Communications Intern will report directly to a Marketing Strategy Manager.
- Assist with key marketing initiatives for client accounts
- Manage operational marketing projects for client account
- Assist with execution of larger student events or advertising activities
- Coordinate and manage small production requests for print and web
- Coordinate small marketing operations needs for client services team
- Draft communications to help promote events, activities or content initiatives
- Junior or Senior status at a college or university
- Preferred majors: Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications
- Ability to work 25-40 hours a week Monday-Friday, schedule is flexible
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Able to work independently, but also collaborates well
- Web and social media experience is a bonus
Our ideal candidate will be completing his/her junior year of college this spring and will begin work this May/June (25-40hr/week) and will continue employment through the school year with the intention of being considered for a full time opportunity
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis Education
empowers education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at Collegis
Education was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide. For more information about Collegis
Education, please visit www.CollegisEducation.com.
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this position, please click “Apply Online” below. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you should be chosen for this internship opportunity.