SEO & Content Analyst
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis
Education empowers education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at
Collegis Education was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide.
The SEO & Content Analyst plays a critical role in helping to analyze, translate and recommend initiatives across Collegis’ SEO and Content clients. This role serves as a translator between content and SEO – leveraging data to help drive
decisions and ongoing optimizations.
The SEO & Content Analyst at Collegis:
- Possesses strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into a broader insight-driven story.
- Understands the connection between Content and SEO.
- Anticipates and supports the ongoing needs of our clients and internal delivery team.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners- including our Content, Analytics, Technology & Digital Teams.
- Strives for excellence in all of their tasks and enjoys taking on challenging projects.
- Is flexible and adaptable to evolving client needs.
Responsibilities for the SEO & Content Analyst at Collegis include:
- Keyword research and recommendation
- Technical SEO reporting and analysis
- Local SEO strategy and analysis
Reporting & Analysis
- Development and analysis of content and website experience performance reports
- Ad Hoc behavioral and audience reporting for identified key segments
- Understanding and application of advanced website analytics (i.e. segmentation and pathing)
Cross-Functional Content Process
- Serve as the SEO and analytics representative within cross-functional content process – providing guidance on SEO and client priorities based on trends within the data
- Lead the SEO research and reporting phase of the content generation process – providing clear recommendations on opportunity
- Keep up with industry trends within digital and higher education through conferences
- Collaborate cross functionally to share insights – participation in thought leadership
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. (Business, Marketing, Economics, or Finance a plus)
- Google Analytics certification required
- 2-4 years experience in SEO and/or website analysis
- Excellent understanding of content marketing process and the role that link building and promotion plays in the process
- Experience working with SEO and Analytics platforms (BrightEdge, Google Analytics and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously
For more information about Collegis Education, please visit
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.