JUNIOR MOTION DESIGNER
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, the Junior Motion Designer
is an integral part of our brand team, working on projects that include concept, design, story boarding, video editing and animation in support of integrated marketing campaigns, presentations, events, and other various marketing communication needs
across various marketing channels for Collegis Education and its partners in higher education.
This person will be responsible for developing inspired concepts, designs, and animation, and will work under the Senior Motion Designer to oversee each project through to its completion. They should have a strong cross-channel aesthetic with the ability
to work side by side with graphic designers and copywriters to meet our partners’ business objectives.
- Develop concepts and layouts for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the development, design, and execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Apply problem-solving and creative thinking to translate creative briefs into effective motion design solutions
- Work collaboratively with designers and copywriters to deliver engaging and high-quality solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Respond promptly to requests and take personal responsibility to deliver strong, compelling results within time, scope, and budget
- Participate in brainstorming meetings, proactively share ideas, work in collaboration to develop concepts, and provide recommendations on channel best-practices
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate the strategy behind the work
- BA or greater in Design or Animation/Motion Graphics
- Candidates should have a minimum 2-3 years of design and animation experience
- Expertise in design and animation across all platforms (TV, Web, App, Print)
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere
- Strong online portfolio
- Must have excellent design, typography and layout skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A love of design, motion graphics and storytelling
- Strong concept development and creative collaboration skills
- Experience working with cross-department teams a plus
- Strong strategic and creative problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Calm under pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis
Education empowers education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at
Collegis Education was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide.
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.