OAK BROOK, IL
***Internal Applications should be submitted via the Internal Application form with a deadline of March 15th 5:00pm CST***
Marketing Manager responsible for collaborating with Collegis Content Solutions (CCS) management to develop the Go to Market (GTM) strategy for each of the CCS target audiences. This individual will oversee the development of overall positioning, messaging
and creative elements including: marketing collateral, content marketing, website, and sales proposals. This role will work closely with Collegis Content Solutions leadership to execute the vision for growing CCS’ presence in the higher education, corporate
and training space and supporting the sales strategy and initiatives that drive new business.
About Collegis Content Solutions: Collegis Content Solutions, an entrepreneurial business unit start-up within Collegis Education, provides innovative learning and training solutions for a range of partners: from colleges and universities to employers and
training organizations. With more than a decade of experience, we help our clients create scalable, quality online learnings to drive growth and generate a competitive advantage. From custom-developed learning solutions to our large library of training modules
and competency-based courses, we enable you to reach your growth goals.
- Develop market position for both individual product lines and the organization as a whole
- Manage overall GTM plan and communications plan for CCS.
- Partner with sales leadership to develop CCS marketing strategy and appropriate marketing collateral.
- Develop and implement B2B marketing campaigns to create lead generation for the sales team.
- Development of materials to ensure messaging and position aligns with overall strategic plan
- Oversee content marketing efforts to develop articles and content that enhances the Collegis market position to drive brand awareness
- Develop sales proposal templates to ensure messaging and position aligns with overall strategic plan
- Manage the CCS website content and direction to align with positioning goals and B2B strategy
- Collaborate with SMEs to evaluate industry trends and topics to evolve positioning
- Conduct market research to ensure relevance and provide enhancements to message
- Contribute to digital marketing and advertising efforts
- Oversee marketing budget and allocation
- BA or BS degree required preferably in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, or a related field
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of marketing experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in marketing working for a services provider and/or higher education marketing experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage/direct cross-functional team members
- Willingness to travel
- Strong collaboration skills, team attitude, problem solving capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo a plus
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis
Education empowers education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at
Collegis Education was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide.
For more information about Collegis Education, please visit
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.