Project Management Intern
Collegis Education is seeking a Project Management Intern to support various marketing channels and daily operations in a fun and dynamic marketing department.
The Collegis marketing department supports higher education institutions with everything from inquiry generation to admissions support and nurturing. We deliver strategies to help colleges capture interest and empower more prospective students to walk the
path to graduation; the Project Management Intern will play an integral role in ensuring success in these efforts across various channels and activities.
If you are a go-getter with a passion for education and an interest in working in a fast paced team environment, this position will be the perfect opportunity for you to gain a broad experience in numerous aspects of marketing.
The Project Management Intern will report to a Collegis Marketing Project Manager.
- Assisting in the kickoff of cross-channel projects
- Creating workflow timelines and managing cross-channel projects
- Assisting in the distribution and review of project deliverables
- Assisting with execution of larger student events or advertising activities
- Coordinating and manage small production requests for print and web
- Preparing time-tracking labor cost analysis of projects
- Junior or Senior status at Twin Cities based university
- Preferred majors: Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications
- Ability to work 40 hours a week Monday-Friday, however schedule can be flexible
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
- Proactive with a high attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of WorkFront a plus
- Able to work independently, but also collaborates well
Our ideal candidate will be completing his/her junior year of college this spring and will begin work this May/June on a part time basis (40hr/week) and will continue through graduation with the intention of being considered for a full time opportunity upon
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis Education empowers
education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at Collegis Education
was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide. For more information about Collegis Education,
please visit www.CollegisEducation.com.
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.