Junior Digital Designer
We are looking for a skilled Junior Digital Designer to support the growing needs of our business as a member of our growing in-house creative team. Applicants should have 2+ years relevant experience in designing and preparing digital assets
for multi-channel deployment and also have some exposure to print design and production. Must be creative and have the ability to multitask on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Design & production of marketing communication materials for print & digital.
- Adheres to client Brand Standards while creating traditional print collateral including advertising, postcards, flyers, direct mail, MS office templates, signage & digital asset creation including, web banners, social assets, advertising, emails, etc.
- Manages creative asset storage & ensures consistency of files
- Collaborates with senior designers and Creative Directors on a breadth of design related projects & campaign objectives
- Provides prepress support and works with external vendors to ensure consistent and precise deliverables
- Detail-oriented, proactive and comfortable managing competing priorities
- Understanding of layout, color, typography in digital and print media
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Calm under pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related area
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Expert in Photoshop and InDesign)
- Motion design experience helpful
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis
Education empowers education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at
Collegis Education was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide.
For more information about Collegis Education, please visit www.CollegisEducation.com.
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.