Senior Sitecore Developer
The Senior Sitecore Developer works with cross functional IT and marketing groups to design, develop and implement client websites on Sitecore CMS platform. The position also supports and maintains other sites on Sitecore and other supported CMS platforms.
- Develops on Sitecore 8.x CMS platforms
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains technical solutions
- Provides support to customer websites
- Works closely with end users and team members to define requirements and produce solutions
- Provides effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives, performance, and new ideas
- Ensures that all development practices are in compliance with employer's best practices policies and procedures
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Adhere to and enforce the appropriate information security policies based on the sensitivity of company data and report any security related issues
- Reduce risk of theft, fraud, or misuse of information assets by acting as the data steward for the systems and/or application(s) you administer
- Recent 4-year degree in computer science or related
- Sitecore Certified Developer
- 4+ years of Sitecore experience
- 4+ years of .Net development experience (ASP.NET, C#, MVC)
- Experience with other .NET based CMS platforms (EpiServer, Umbraco) is a major plus
- Completion of at least one full cycle Sitecore implementation
- Good knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures
- Willing to learn as well as teach skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced IT team environment
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis
Education empowers education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at
Collegis Education was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide.
For more information about Collegis Education, please visit www.CollegisEducation.com.
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.