Marketing Analytics Intern
The Marketing Analytics Intern will be working with other analysts to maintain client reports as well as create processes to improve tracking and automation. The Marketing Analytics team works closely with the Digital Marketing team supporting
initiatives for clients within PPC, Website Strategy, SEO, Social and Marketing Automation. The Marketing Analytics Intern will be exposed to these channels and have the opportunity to work closely with the Digital Marketing department.
The Marketing Analytics Intern is accountable to the Marketing Analytics Specialist.
- Monitor client Google Analytics’ account alerts and investigating all alerts to ensure tracking has not been adversely affected
- Upgrade reports to ensure all reports are using the proper Collegis templates
- Update monthly Thoughtspot reports by uploading new data sets into the system
- Manage work requests in Workfront for the team
- Maintain user permissions for different platforms i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Thoughtspot, Ensighten, etc.
- QA monthly report refreshes to ensure data is properly refreshed, as well as making sure to investigate any outliers in the data.
- Junior or Senior status at a college or university
- Preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Finance, Advertising
- Ability to work 40 hours a week Monday-Friday, schedule could be flexible
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Interested in learning about analytics from a marketing perspective
- HTML/CSS basic knowledge
- Google Analytics certification or willingness to become certified during internship
Our ideal candidate will be completing his/her junior year of college this spring and will begin work this June 5th (40hr/week) and will continue employment through the school year with the intention of being considered for a full time opportunity
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis
Education empowers education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at
Collegis Education was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide.
For more information about Collegis Education, please visit
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this position, please click “Apply Online” below. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you should be chosen for this internship opportunity.