Instructional Design/Technologist Internship
Oak Brook, IL
Collegis Education is seeking an Instructional Design/Technologist Intern to join the Digital Content Solutions team.
This role will be responsible for working with our Instructional Design and Course Production teams on the design and development of content for online courses for higher education and corporate applications. If you are passionate about education and making
a difference in people's lives, this position is an excellent opportunity to participate in a variety of online course development projects for Collegis partners.
The Instructional Design/Technologist Intern will report directly to the Vice-President of Digital Content Solutions.
- Developing online course content in a variety of subject areas.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) as part of the content development process.
- Communicating effectively with other project stakeholders and development team members.
- Working collaboratively with other departments and teams in the design and production of online courses.
- Identifying and researching emerging educational and instructional technologies that can bring innovative and creative approaches to the design of online courses.
- Junior or Senior status at local college or university, Graduate program candidates preferred.
- Currently enrolled in an Instructional Design or Instructional Technologist program.
- Ability to work 25-40 hours a week Monday-Friday, schedule is flexible.
- Knowledge of instructional design principles and educational theories, including adult learning theory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of current trends in education and online learning.
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis Education empowers
education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at Collegis Education
was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide. For more information about Collegis Education,
please visit www.CollegisEducation.com.
Collegis Education is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this position, please click “Apply Online” below. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you should be chosen for this internship opportunity.