Digital Marketing Intern
Collegis Education is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to join their award winning digital marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be assisting in the planning, execution and reporting of various marketing tactic in collaboration with the Digital Team at Collegis. The Digital Marketing team at Collegis consists of Paid Media, Website
Strategy, SEO, Social, and Marketing Automation. The Digital Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to participate in all of these channels.
Digital Marketing Intern will report to a Digital Marketing Strategist on our Digital Marketing team.
- Assist in daily management, optimization and reporting needs across all of Collegis digital channels
- Participate in cross functional projects with Collegis’ Creative and Client Services teams
- Responsible for pulling operational reporting across channels (display, social, database, PPC, web)
- Provide competitive research
- Assist in the invoicing and payment process for vendors
- Assist with new vendor review process
- Execute other tasks as requested
- Junior or Senior status at a college or university
- Preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Finance, Advertising, Economics, Psychology
- Ability to work 25-40 hours a week Monday-Friday, schedule is flexible
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and inquisitiveness
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups
- Interested in learning about Digital Marketing/Media
- Detailed oriented; comfortable working with Excel
Our ideal candidate will be completing his/her junior year of college this spring, is able to begin work in May/June, and can continue employment through the school year with the intention of being considered for a full time opportunity after graduation.
Collegis Education is an enrollment growth management and technology services company that offers industry-leading solutions for colleges and universities of every size in every sector. Using a proactive and analytical approach, Collegis Education empowers
education institutions to make a broader impact by providing insights that help grow enrollments, improve student outcomes and optimize expenses. With several decades of experience working within the higher education industry, the team at Collegis Education
was founded within the walls of a college and expanded to help change more lives through education. Currently, the infrastructures established by Collegis Education support more than 30,000 students nationwide. For more information about Collegis Education,
please visit www.CollegisEducation.com.
Collegis is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status,
veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this position, please click “Apply Online” below. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you should be chosen for this internship opportunity.