Jump to Navigation
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Submit Your Resume
Edit Your Profile
Barnelli's - Various locations
New Restaurants Coming in 2012!
Come join a stable company that is a leader in delicious food and great fun! Portillo's Hot Dogs and Barnelli's Pasta Bowl is waiting for you to join our team!
We are always interested in recruiting candidates who strengthen our ability to grow and maintain the high standards of our legendary restaurants. We are currently seeking Restaurant Managers with 3 years consecutive RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT experience.
Our Managers oversee operations of high volume kitchens and provide quality food and service to our guests. We are looking for leaders who can motivate crew members, control costs and build sales. Our experienced Trainers will guide the new manager through all phases of training. We offer a multifaceted 12-week training program with instruction in the restaurant as well as in the classrooms at the Corporate Training Center in Oak Brook, IL.
Managers work a variety of shifts after completing their training. This fast paced environment requires high energy individuals. With more than 45 units in Illinois, and units in California and NW Indiana, we provide plenty of opportunities for growth.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Competitive Pay
• Structured Training Program
• 401(k) with company contribution
• Medical/Dental/Vision/AFLAC/Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Work life balance!
• Meal Discounts
• Uniform Allowance
• Bonus Program
Must have at least 2-3 years of RECENT Quick Service - Restaurant Management experience.
• Must be 21 years or older for Portillo's
• Two years continuous restaurant experience in a high volume quick serve or fast casual environment
• Available to work 5 shifts for 10 hours including nights and weekends
• Proven experience in recruiting and training staff
• Strong leadership skills
• Able to maintain a positive work environment
• Demonstrated ability to provide friendly service and create a loyal customer base
• A positive track record of controlling costs
• Current Sanitation and B.A.S.S.E.T. alcohol service training a plus
Send This Job to a Friend