Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
is a publicly traded master limited partnership ("MLP") engaged in interstate and intrastate crude oil transportation and crude oil gathering, marketing, terminals and storage, as well as the marketing and storage of liquefied petroleum gas and other
petroleum products (collectively "LPG"). For additional information about Plains All American please access our website at
Plains has an immediate need for experienced
Trucking Dispatchers to work out of the Midland, Texas location.
This position will direct and service customer call-ins and dispatch drivers as needed and will prepare reports and utilize computer based ticketing system.
There are three (3) openings for the evening shift: Hours 2 - 10 pm.
- Responsible for taking calls from customers, drivers and other personnel.
- Recording dispatches using automated technology.
- Dispatches loads to appropriate drivers, lead drivers and/or appropriate areas.
- Maintains DOT logs, oil tickets and office paperwork related to dispatching.
- Uses computer automation to look up lease numbers, tank numbers, leases by name, operator number, barrel flow by destination and ticket number.
- Utilizes computer, radios and telephones to assign new tank numbers to leases, move tank increments from one lease to another, and reactivate tank
numbers as necessary.
- Dispatcher is also responsible in assisting with updates of pipeline severances to prevent hauling errors.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Field Supervisor and/or District Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years previous dispatch experience.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including strong customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Strong analytical skills and must be very detail orientated.
- Ability to multitask such as talking on the phone while typing data in the computer or searching customer information.
- Basic math and computing skills.
- Good computer skills and ability to utilize multi-line telephone system, copy, fax machines and other general office equipment.Experience working in a team environment.
- Office environment, low physical activity, some light lifting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruitment agencies, either submitted through this website or directly
to Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. employees.
||Send This Job to a Friend