||Sr. Financial Analyst – Business Intelligence (BI)
||1001 Global HQ
Our Business Intelligence team has the responsibility of delivering actionable data to stakeholders across the company in order to help us make better decisions and drive initiatives forward. We are seeking a talented Sr. Financial Analyst – Business Intelligence (BI) to help us in this endeavor!
At their core, the Sr. Financial Analyst – BI is strong in financial analysis, enjoy SQL coding but also want to balance that with their
interest in the business. They think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they will have an immediate impact on day one.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Data mining – Transform large amount of complex data into business insights and solution by using statistics or latest technology in machine learning, pattern recognition, text mining, and parallel/distributed computing
- Data Integrity and Collection – Partner with IT and Enterprise Data Architect to extend company’s data with third party sources. Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Business analysis - Develop and execute business analytics to provide value-added insights for concept and finance leadership. Utilizes data mining techniques to perform various business modeling and analysis.
- Business Case Modeling – Deep understanding of statistical models and using data to show where the business should increase focus. Analyze past results and future outcomes in conjunction with market analyses to develop recommendations for changes in model assumptions. Perform sensitivity analyses to assess the reasonable range of outcomes.
- Develop Executive and Operational Performance Views – Partnering with business stakeholders gather requirements and perform analysis in order to design and deploy interactive dashboards utilized at various levels of the organization.
- Project support and ad hoc requests – Develop, prepare and summarize ad-hoc business analytics on numerous new revenue and cost-saving initiatives, return on investment analyses and other projects as assigned.
- Process improvement – Continuously develop tools/systems and automate processes. Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, develop plans to reach goals and implement improvements. Research latest technologies and tools in the data-mining industry and develop a prototype for business use cases
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related finance field; or Computer Science degree; or equivalent experience to substitute for degree.
- Requires 4-6 years experience in FP&A, finance, business intelligence, or a related area.
- Requires strong computer knowledge including financial systems and database applications such as Excel, Access, SQL (code writing), PowerPoint, data warehousing, data mining, business intelligence, and other financial systems; experience with MicroStrategy and/or APT or similar business intelligence systems a plus.
- Ability to assimilate disparate systems to collect data in order to perform financial analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations including ability to analyze and perform root cause analysis on business trends and detailed data.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed.
- Ability to communicate and present results to different audiences at various levels throughout the organization.
||Send This Job to a Friend