||Sr. Director Interactive Engagement and eCommerce
||1001 Global HQ
WHO YOU ARE:
The Sr. Director of Interactive Engagement and eCommcerce is the caretaker of all P.F. Chang’s external guest outreach. Balancing vision and execution, they use relevant, innovative, and differentiated digital and social resources to engage, excite, and educate consumers. The successful candidate is always curious, genuine, energetic, and analytic. They are true leaders and have a passion for collaboration across all departments and a myriad of external partners.
Their sole objective is to lead a team to build a world-class interactive platform that drives affinity and results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Developing and Maintaining Positive brand Reputation – using digital, social, loyalty, and eCommerce resources, partners with peers to build positive, long-term and meaningful relationships by making emotional connections with team members, guests and communities.
- Drives Guest Acquisition, Engagement, Advocacy and Action –
develops ongoing, proactive and fully-inclusive interactive strategies to continually acquire new guests, engage them in the brand, inspire them to become advocates of the brand and drive them to action – visits, sales, reservations, orders, sharing, views, likes, etc.
- Leads Digital Vision, Strategy, and Activation– Develops industry-leading strategy and execution of digital channel marketing including (but not limited to) email, SEO/SEM, digital media, retargeting, and mobile. Defines key metrics and measurements of success and monitors for effective and efficient delivery/ROI. Oversees staff activation and execution of strategies to drive business objectives. Develops synergistic relationships with key digital partners (Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yext, Gigya, etc.)
- Oversees Technological Experience Strategy, eCommerce Channels, and Activation – Leads the development of overall best-in-class online strategies and content management of all P.F. Chang’s digital assets to deliver a seamless consumer experiences. Works with internal support, IT, marketing, and digital teams to develop, maintain, and update assets. Continuously evolves technical and digital plans to effectively communicate and inspire team members and guests. Oversees innovative use of technology to enhance communication, brand reputation, brand experience and drive action in support of business objectives.
- Leads Social Communication Strategy and Execution – Uses organic and paid social media to multiply top-of-mind awareness by engaging consumers and perpetuating sharing. Develops ongoing social strategy and execution leveraging brand, promotions, menu, experience and organic social discussion. “Always on” monitoring of social channels to protect the brand, mine opportunities for sharing, encourage dialogue, gain consumer insights, identify trends, and drive top-of-mind awareness. Proactively monitors social channels and develops measurements and ROI.
- Drives Customer Affinity – Uses PF Chang’s loyalty platform integrated with digital, social, marketing, promotional, and experiential resources to drive acquisition, engagement, advocacy, and action with guests. Oversees the development and use of CRM data to better understand and engage guests. Leads the integration of CRM data to drive overall experience satisfaction and relevance. Leads on-going member communication strategy.
- Communication Innovation – Oversees the proactive development of long-term technological communication innovation and integration.
- Inspirational energy, excitement and passion for all things interactive
- Able to translate vision to action/results
- 10+ years’ experience in consumer digital, social and loyalty marketing, technically proficient with a strong ability to execute
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing field
- Mastery of digital, social, and interactive marketing
- Proven eCommerce and CRM background generating tangible results
- Experienced in developing, growing and leveraging loyalty/affinity programs
- Strong project leadership skills, including a demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams to drive concrete actions and results
- Experience working with cross functional teams and managing complex projects through concept development, launch and scaling efforts including IST, Finance, Brand, Creative, Operations and Training, as well as agency/vendors/consultants
- Strong interpersonal partnership and influence management skills
- Experience in hospitality, retail, or restaurants is preferred
- Dedication to accuracy and attention to detail
- Lives the PF Chang’s brand as a servant leader who puts the needs of the brand and team members first
- Leader in understanding and leveraging digital, social, loyalty and eCommerce trends
- Capability to manage budgets
- Ability to lead and develop a team
||Send This Job to a Friend