||Are you excited to build relationships through serving others?
Do you have strong interpersonal skills?
Do you maintain a positive attitude while addressing problems head-on?
Are you comfortable multi-tasking?
If yes, join us in changing the world through design!
As an Administrative Assistant at Perkins+Will Chicago you will:
• Provide assistance to the receptionist in welcoming guests and clients, in person or on the telephone;
• Maintain professional appearance of office reception area and common areas;
• Assist Project Teams, Principals and others in the firm with recording meeting discussions; preparation of AIA contracts; submitting expense reports; maintaining appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and
• Support the Marketing team with research, proposal creation and other projects as needed;
• Support Human Resources with scheduling interviews, new hire tasks and other projects as needed;
• Assist in the planning and onsite coordination of office social functions;
• General office tasks that include scanning, printing, transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics;
• Reading, researching, and routing correspondence;
• Drafting letters and documents (good writing skills a must);
• Collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
To join us as an Administrative Assistant, you must have
• 3 year minimum experience working in a corporate environment;
• Knowledge of standard office practices;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel are required;
• Effective verbal and written communication skills;
• Professional, proactive, supportive attitude with an ability to think on your feet;
• Strong organizational skills, critical problem solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage complex assignments;
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision or direction;
• Trustworthy, able to work with confidential material and maintain discretion.
||Send This Job to a Friend