||Senior Project Architect
||Position Title: Senior Project Architect
Are you committed to design excellence?
Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration?
Do you have a passion for sustainability?
Do you show a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurship?
If yes, join us in changing the world through design!
As a Senior Project Architect on the Perkins+Will team, you will:
• Provide technical leadership and documentation coordination including development of design drawings, technical documentation, and leading project team assignments
• Direct production of schematic, design development and construction documents; make decisions and negotiate critical issues in collaboration with Project Manager
• Perform construction administration duties (e.g., RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, etc.)
• Execute applicable agency review analysis (accessibility, zoning, life-safety, etc.)
• Establish budget, task schedule, and other components of the work plan with Project Manager
• Maintain contact with clients, consultants, and contractors
• Participate in marketing efforts and may lead presentations to prospective clients
• Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
• Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
||To join us, you should have:
• MUST have Healthcare experience
• A professional degree in Architecture, Design, or related discipline
• 10+ years of experience
• Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred
• Experience directing and coordinating work efforts of junior staff
• Advanced experience in all phases and aspects of a project including reviewing construction documentation
• Experience with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
• Understanding of project management process
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
• LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
• Licensure required
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume and a compact, representative sample of your work (no larger than 4MB).
At Perkins+Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people + ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.
||Send This Job to a Friend