||Senior Project Architect
||Position Title: Senior Project Architect
Are you committed to design excellence?
Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration?
Do you have a passion for sustainability?
Do you show a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurship?
If yes, join us in changing the world through design!
As a Senior Project Architect on the Perkins+Will team, you will:
• Provide technical leadership and documentation coordination including development of design drawings, technical documentation, and leading project team assignments
• Direct production of schematic, design development and construction documents; make decisions and negotiate critical issues in collaboration with Project Manager
• Perform construction administration duties (e.g., RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, etc.)
• Execute applicable agency review analysis (accessibility, zoning, life-safety, etc.)
• Establish budget, task schedule, and other components of the work plan with Project Manager
• Maintain contact with clients, consultants, and contractors
• Participate in marketing efforts and may lead presentations to prospective clients
• Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
• Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume and a compact, representative sample of your work (no larger than 4MB).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities
and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
||To join us, you should have:
• MUST have Healthcare experience
• A professional degree in Architecture, Design, or related discipline
• 10+ years of experience
• Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred
• Experience directing and coordinating work efforts of junior staff
• Advanced experience in all phases and aspects of a project including reviewing construction documentation
• Experience with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
• Understanding of project management process
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
• LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
• Licensure required
||Send This Job to a Friend