||Senior Marketing Coor.
||Sr. Marketing Coordinator
(Toronto Office – Dupont & Christie)
Perkins+Will Ontario currently has an exciting opportunity for a creative and highly skilled individual to join our dynamic team. We are looking for a full-time, permanent Sr. Marketing Coordinator who will use exceptional communication, writing, graphics, design, and administrative skills to coordinate our marketing strategy. As part of this role, you will be in contact with all departments, and be able to manage multiple projects concurrently. You are extremely organized and creative, able to take on exciting new projects add your own personal touch. This position will be ideally suited to someone who is self-motivated and has a passion for effective communications.
Job responsibilities include:
• Researching clients, market trends and background information associated with business development efforts in collaboration with Market Sector Leaders
• Authoring, editing and organizing the various components of a proposal/qualifications package to ensure content is comprehensive and client specific and in accordance with the Perkins+Will brand standards
• Maintaining production calendars across sectors to meet deadlines and advise on production timelines.
• Strategizing with pursuit teams to develop and create appropriate presentation materials including Power Point and other graphic materials that are comprehensive and client specific and in accordance with the Perkins+Will brand standards
• Supporting interview rehearsal/preparation process.
• Developing and creating communication materials related to public relations efforts, including advertisements, materials for trade shows, mailed announcements and award submittals
• Identifying and implementing creative ways to advance our marketing and business development efforts
• Managing project and client data through new processes and/or in firmwide databases and marketing collateral
• Supporting other offices and/or national sector- or discipline-specific initiatives, as required.
• Creating/analyzing sector- and/or discipline-specific reports, as required
• Performing support and/or administrative tasks, as required
||Below are key traits that are essential for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to thrive in the position:
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic
• Must have advanced knowledge of InDesign
• Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients
• Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations
• Familiarity with the A/E/C industry including relevant trade organizations, publications, conference and events
• Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
• Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively use database applications, Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
Perkins+Will is an Equal Opportunity Employer
||Send This Job to a Friend