||Architect / Project Manager
Perkins+Will Canada is currently recruiting an Architect / Project Manager to join our team of professionals. Based in our Ottawa studio, the successful incumbent will collaborate with other Perkins+Will professionals from outside of Ontario and will travel occasionally to other cities as required by projects.
The successful incumbent will have:
• A degree in Architecture with minimum 10 years of experience
• Demonstrated experience with planning approvals at the municipal, provincial, and federal levels with specific experience negotiating entitlements.
• Excellent design and graphic skills – manual and computer. Knowledge of Revit and/or Vision software will be considered an asset.
• Demonstrated experience with graphic software (i.e. AutoCAD, Microstation, etc.)
• Computer literacy and experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• *Must be fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
• Proven Project Management expertise and ability to lead a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team
• Proven leadership, interpersonal and time-management skills
• Superior client service
• LEED Accreditation. P+W would support a candidate working towards LEED AP.
* Various tests and/or exams may be required as part of the selection criteria.
About Perkins+Will Canada
Perkins+ Will Canada Limited is a leading edge firm with 3 studios in Ontario, located in Toronto, Dundas and Ottawa, as well as a studio in Vancouver. Our office in Ottawa is an open, collaborative studio environment at 485 Bank Street, north of the Glebe neighbourhood. Every action has a purpose and Perkins+Will is a purpose-driven firm. We aspire to find greater meaning through our actions and are not satisfied with supporting the status quo. In our work and in our lives, we are deeply committed to improving our clients’ businesses and organizations, our profession, ourselves and society as a whole.
We thank you for your interest in our firm. However, only chosen candidates will be contacted. Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer. If you have the required background and would like to join one of North America’s leading edge architectural firms, please submit your application in confidence.
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Team of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.