||Are you excited to build relationships through serving others?
Do you have strong interpersonal skills?
Do you maintain a positive attitude while addressing problems head-on?
Are you comfortable multi-tasking?
If yes, join us in changing the world through design!
As a Receptionist at Perkins+Will, you will:
• Manage meeting and conference room schedules
• Manage daily office calendar
• Maintain professional appearance of office reception area and common areas
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Send, receive, and distribute packages and mail
• Welcome guests
• Review and forward invoices and expense reports to accounting
• Order office meals
• Maintain office supply inventory
• Coordinate vendor lunch-and-learns and presentations
• General scanning, printing, binding of documents
||To join us as a Receptionist, you must have
• 1 year minimum experience working in a corporate environment
• Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel are required
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities
and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
||Send This Job to a Friend