||Are you committed to design excellence?
Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration?
Do you have a passion for sustainability?
Do you show a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurship?
If yes, join us in changing the world through design!
As a Project Manager for K-12/Higher Education on the Perkins+Will team, you will:
• Assist in preparation of drawings for schematic design, design development, and contract documents
• Function as the primary contact for all communication between the client and Perkins+Will, ensuring timely resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
• Assist with or have direct responsibility for design, translating client requirements to design criteria from conceptual design through installation
• Manage the project team, keeping everyone on task and on time
• Participate in marketing efforts and may lead presentations to prospective clients
• Coordinate contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments
• Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
• Be responsible for the complete integration of design and technical aspects of the project and for the clear and timely communication of information to the project team and compliance with the project team’s goals
• Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
||To join us, you should have:
• K-12/Higher Education experience is preferred
• A professional degree in Architecture OR Interior Design, or related discipline
• 8+ years of experience
• PMP designation preferred
• Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred
• Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation & administration
• Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationship and build new ones
• Experience negotiating and managing project scope and fees as well as risk management and financial accountability
• Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to direct and coordinate work efforts of junior staff
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
• LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
• Licensure preferred
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume and a compact, representative sample of your work (no larger than 4MB).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities
and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
At Perkins+Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people + ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.
||Send This Job to a Friend