||Project Architect - K-12/Higher Ed
||Are you committed to design excellence?
Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration?
Do you have a passion for sustainability?
Do you show a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurship?
If yes, join us in DALLAS OR AUSTIN to change the world through design!
As a Project Architect on the Perkins+Will team, you will:
• Be responsible for planning, developing, and executing technical documentation which may include interpreting, organizing, and coordinating project team assignments
• Direct and coordinate production of schematic, design development and construction documents in collaboration with Project Manager
• Perform construction administration duties (e.g., RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, etc.)
• Execute applicable agency review analysis (accessibility, zoning, life-safety, etc.)
• Establish budget, task schedule, and other components of the work plan with Project Manager
• Participate in marketing efforts and may lead presentations to prospective clients
• Work with engineering consultants through schematic and design development phases
• Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
• Utilize your rock star technical skills in Revit and other design application software
• Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities
and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
||To join us, you should have:
• A professional degree in Architecture, Design, or related discipline
• 8+ years of experience
• Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred
• Ability to direct and coordinate work efforts of junior staff
• Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
• Familiarity with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
• Understanding of project management process
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
• LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
• Licensure required
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume and a compact, representative sample of your work (no larger than 4MB).
At Perkins+Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people + ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.
||Send This Job to a Friend