||Design Applications Manager
||The role of Design Applications Manager focuses on Perkins+Will’s design process and practice through the comprehensive integration of digital tools & workflows for all team members. Through leadership and implementation strategies, the responsibility
of this role will be to increase well-organized and innovative workflows. Responsibilities will also include interaction and collaboration with varied groups in the Seattle office and the Perkins+Will global platform. The Design Applications Manager will also
develop and integrate new concepts in digital project delivery in addition to demonstrating how Perkins+Will’s Digital Practice provide an added value to our clients.
• Represent and coordinate with the firm-wide Digital Practice group to promote local adoption of new technologies, including Virtual & Augmented Reality, Computational Design, Digital Fabrication, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things,
workflows and practices.
• Collaborate with Design Teams to develop project-specific implementation strategies. Act as ongoing project consultant to ensure success.
• Ensure Quality Assurance with project teams to maintain modeling quality & fidelity, adherence to firm-wide modeling and information workflows, and ensure continuity of information across applications.
• Collaborate with Client Engagement Leaders to create new business and/or further existing engagements.
• Provide Digital Design support to end users.
• Document and communicate exemplar processes, procedures, practices, and workflows.
• Structure and conduct continuing education workshops and assist with curriculum development.
• Mentor and Lead office design technologists.
• Participate in firm-wide planning relative to design technology innovation & implementation.
• Participate in AEC Forums, User Groups and Conferences speaking about Digital Practice topics.
• Proactively maintain and communicate current knowledge relative to technology through journals, vendor resources, and design community.
• Experience in all phases of the architectural design process, as well as commitment and passion for learning new design application technologies and strategies.
• Strong communication skills, written, oral and graphic representation.
• High-level of proficiency leveraging Revit in the architectural production process, including the ability to administer, configure and maintain the application.
• Demonstrated experience supporting Revit, Rhino and other applications in Perkins+Will’s design technology suite.
• Working knowledge of Design Visualization, Virtual Reality, Computational Design and Environmental Analysis applications.
• General aptitude & comfort level with training & technical support, both one-on-one and in-group settings.
• Licensed Architect preferred. Current IDP considered.
• Bachelors in Architecture or other related professional degree.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates, click 'Apply on-line' below. Include your resume and salary requirements.
Perkins+Will is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.