||Social Worker LICSW MSW
||Mental Health/Addiction - Clinic
||Full Time (Regular)
|Hours Per Pay Period
|Mandatory Call Requirement
|Mandatory Wknd Requirement
||A psychotherapist 2 assesses and treats the behavioral, psychological, and emotional aspects of the customer's needs; establishes with the customer appropriate goals for treatment, and reviews progress towards these goals. Experience: 1 to 2 years in clinical psychotherapy experience in a community based mental health clinic, a hospital group practice or independent practice. In collaboration with the leadership team, supports and guides the clinical model for the unit and/or clinic. Psychotherapist 2 follows the customer from admit through discharge as the primary coordinator of care, including discharge planning. Direction of Others: Student interns; provides clinical supervision to LGSW Social Workers pursuing their LICSW and/or LPCC.
Education: Master’s Degree or higher degree from an accredited university or college.
Experience: One to two years in clinical psychotherapy or direct mental health care in a clinical setting in community clinic, hospital group practice or independent practice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements to achieve clinical, satisfaction and/or efficiency outcomes.
- Performs assessment and diagnosis.
- Performs counseling and psychotherapy to assist clients/families in adjusting to mental illness.
- Provides psychosocial assessments of clients/families situations, including social, psychological, medical, emotional, financial, and other related factors.
- Performs counseling to assist clients/families in adjusting to illness.
- Assists client/family in utilizing relevant and appropriate community resources.
- Documents appropriate information in the client's medical record to provide direction to professional staff regarding plan of care.
- Maintains contact with community agencies to promote the exchange of information and facilitate use of these services on behalf of clients.
Performs basic administrative tasks including statistical reporting and other related tasks.
||Current license as an Independent Clinical Social Worker who fulfills the requirements as set forth by the Minnesota Board of Social Work.
Current license as a Licensed Professional Clinical
Counselor who fulfills the requirements as set forth by the
Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health.
• 2 years’ working as a mental health practitioner
• Healthcare experience, especially in a clinic setting
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend