||MG Imaging and Diagnostics
|Hours Per Pay Period
|Mandatory Call Requirement
|Mandatory Wknd Requirement
||The Radiology Technologist performs X-rays requested by physicians to help diagnose a variety of medical issues. Must be able to closely follow physicians’ instructions, prepare radiograph equipment, position patients correctly, and accurately capture the requested diagnostic images. Actively and consistently demonstrates the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of Maple Grove Hospital.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer
•A minimum of one year experience as a Radiologic Technologist in a hospital setting is preferred.
• Ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
• Ability to take initiative, be self-motivated and an independent, accountable, dependable performer.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with patients, families, guests, and all levels of employees.
• Ability to be accountable for quality customer service and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience.
• Effective planning, organizational and detail-oriented skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict in a positive manner. Has an awareness of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings and capabilities of others.
• Solid PC skills to include MS applications, Internet, etc.
• Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.
• Must have graduated from an accredited radiology technology school.
||• Current ARRT certification required.
• BLS certification required.
||Send This Job to a Friend