||Assistant Nurse Manager: Med/Surg, Pediatrics, Labor & Delivery, & Postpartum
The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) assumes responsibility for:
- Planning, implementing, coordinating, and evaluating customer care activities
- Staff education
- Management activities as delegated by the Nurse Manager.
- Acts as a resource to staff in developing, implementing, and evaluating customer care standards to meet the needs of the customer populations served.
- Coordinates unit resources within financial parameters set in annual budgeting process in collaboration with Nurse Manager.
- Participates with organizational and department leadership in developing, implementing, and evaluating strategic and operational plans that are aligned with organizational mission, vision, assets, strategies and initiatives.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41