The office manager position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing
and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
• Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Operations Services Department.
• Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
• Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
• Participates as needed in special department projects.
• Supports and works well with all members of the Restaurant Support Center team.
• Communicates with team members, managers and RSC staff using open communication.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude with staff.
• Must be self-directed with excellent time management skills
• Bachelor degree preferred
• At least two years of previous experience in office management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English); Bilingual a plus*
• Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS.
• Previous restaurant/retail experience highly preferred
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on environment.
• Ability to perform basis math and understand finances and cost management
• Must be dependable, reliable, and self-motivated
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
||Send This Job to a Friend