||Restaurant Systems Administrator - POS
||The Restaurant Systems Administrator will support and be responsible for POS hardware and software support, including programming POS software, and support of all restaurant technology. Will be able to troubleshoot and resolve restaurant system and telecom
related issues. Provide technical support relating to implementations, standards compliance, vulnerability reduction, and strategic planning in regards to restaurant technology. Daily duties include help desk ticket management, problem diagnosis, repair and
or replacement as well as preventative maintenance when appropriate. Strong general knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, and effectively deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
RESTAURANT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage POS programming for menu’s and promotions are deployed in a timely manner in coordination with marketing and operations departments.
• Manage POS security procedures are implemented and enforced.
• Manage the installation and maintenance of POS servers, terminals, and printers.
• Provide level 2 support and technical support to all restaurant locations.
• Participate in the design of information and operational systems.
• Partner with IT vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Assist in creating knowledge base articles for all issues to assist level 1 support in 1st time call resolution.
• Diagnose problems and provides helpful and timely support to resolve restaurant problems.
• Provides assistance in maintaining restaurant network connectivity and security
• Document existing systems and procedures, and recommend specific procedures to satisfy business requirements. Assist in the development of standards.